Friday, February 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (And I am actually doing it this time!)

I have been tagged by Kami Jo and I thought I would actually do it this time. So here I go...

5 Things on my TO DO List:
1. Clean
2. Homework
3. Prepare Primary Lesson
4. Renew Drivers License -!Three months late! (Kami I need you!)
5. Take pictures of my kids!

5 Places I have lived
1. Tremonton
2. Texas
3. Garland
4. Bear River City
5. Still Tremonton

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Onion Hoer (sp) !Remember those days Becky!!!
2. McDonalds Play Pal
3. Jack's Tire & Oil (I miss you girls! - and Ray!)
4. Autoliv Receptionist
5. Total Rehab - Book Keeper from Home! I love My Job!

5 Favorite Snacks
1. Junior Mints
2. Muddy Buddies
3. Diet Mt. Dew with Cherry
4. Bunny Tracks ice cream
5. Nachos (Gas Station Kind)

5 Things I would do as a millionaire
1. Set my kids up real nice...
2. Take Trav to New Zealand
3. Take myself to Jamaca
4. Invest
5. I do not know what else!

5 Things I Miss
1. Freedom!
2. Carson as Batman! (I am going to frame his cape made by Grandma O. and I do not even have any pictures to go along side it! Hence, item on my TO DO list!)
3. Worry Free Nights
4. Sleep
5. Being able to retain information

13 comments:

Kami Jo said...

I love that you posted!! And hot rolls - OH MY!!! You got my mouth watering!!! THAT should have been on my "favorite snack" list but I had forgotten all about them!

The Holdaway's said...

Oh do I ever remember those "hoeing" days!!! We always made things fun (even work)! Yeah we need to get together, I have had a crazy bad couple of years and need good people in my life! I was so excited to hear from you! Yeah my mom is loving that Gracie is so much like me, she rubs it in my face! Its okay though at least I will be one step ahead of her!(I hope!) I think Acen looks like Shad too! I think Shad just likes to hear me say that! Well lets get together! -becky

The Holdaway's said...

are you serious? I have never heard of them... maybe thats why when I asked the lady what they were she looked at me like I was crazy, I just thought she was weird! Well they are so good! I will let you know if I find them anywhere. the cup had a web site dippindots.com I will check it if i can get gracie to let me use the computer she's addicted to nick jr!!

Callisters said...

Hey Jen I loved your post so much that I tagged you again! Have a great day.

The Christensen Crew said...

WOW! I just learned alot about you. I thought I knew everything considering we spend 11 hours a day on the phone together. Well I am so glad you updated and we are going to Wendover SOON. I love your first song I don't want to leave your blog because I want to finish the song. Talk to you bright and early (well maybe not bright and early)!

The Christensen Crew said...

Oh ya! I had a Cadbury Egg problem too. What are we going to do. They are very bad for the diet. Maybe we will have to take a break!? I ate a package in a weekend. VERY BAD.

The Holdaway's said...

Well I am jelouse that you added on I have wanted to do that since we moved in 6 years ago...still nothing!

Jessica said...

i hubby tagged you! GO TO MY BLOG FOR INFO

Olsen's said...

Being able to retain information what is that?!?

The Holdaway's said...

Me? Attitude?....never! I totally have short and long term memory loss (don't know why) but I think I might remember the bumper sticker! Hey I tryed to call you the other day cuz I had something I wanted to talk to ya about. If ya get a min call me.

The Holdaway's said...

I am so glad he will keep track of them! I cannot beleive he is gonna be in 5th grade! I didn't even know they would be in the same school! I triied to call ya back the other day, but you weren't around. We have been crazy around here, both of my kids were sick then me, shad's been getting horses ready so we've not been home to much! I will call ya tho, maybe sometime today.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Wow I just learned a whole lot about you I didn't know. I teased my niece about your son. It was fun seeing you at the preschool field trip.

Kami Jo said...

where o where has my friend jen gone, o where o where could she be? here or there or everywhere, but not on this blog i see!!! post already - i only see your kids on your sisters blogs :)