Friday, October 12, 2007

Okay so last night I got an email from my friend Kami... well she has joined the blogging world. I emailed her back and told her I had not joined yet because I knew I would be no good at it and then it would just make me mad that I had one other thing that I had to worry about and I would not keep up with. So Susie and I were looking through blogs today, by the way cute blog Kami, and she said "You should start one." My kids love looking at them and I thought it is not fair that since their mother is inadequate, they do not get to be featured on a blog. So I am going to give it a try. Please be patient... I am a little slow!

5 comments:

Callisters said...

Congrats! I am so glad that we have finally got you into the land of blogging. Just so you know it will turn into an obession soon! Have a good day.

Olsen's said...

Jen your going to be great! It's so fun to see everyday pics of our family and friends, welcome aboard!

Kami Jo said...

CONGRATS!!!! AND - you have a cute header - how do you do that?!?!?! You are better at this then you thought you'd be. AND - cute family photos, where are they taken??? We need to get together!! Can't wait to keep seeing new pics.

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Carson is so big and your girls are adorable. Cute header too!!!

The Christensen Crew said...

Hey, now you were going to keep this updated like I do. What is wrong with you. I guess you're just different than me. That's ok. You can only do your best. love ya!