Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

Tagged, kind of a fun one....

5 TV shows I watch...
1.Heroes
2.King of Queens
3.Raymond
4.The View
5.Brady Bunch (I know, Kadynce Loves It, and so do I)

5 Restaurants I enjoy...
1.Olive Garden
2.FireHouse
3. Tepenyakis
4. Copper Mill
5.Chili's

5 Things I have done today...
1.Made Spider Suckers for Preschool
2.Went to post office and bank
3.ordered new cell phone
4.laundry
5.Home work

5 Things I am looking forward to...
1.Halloween
2.Graduation
3.Christmas
4.No More Diapers... EVER!!
5.Election being OVER!

5 Things I love about Fall...
1.Kids stay inside more
2.Holidays
3.Weather
4.Time Change (Fall Back!)
5.Leaves

5 Things on my Wish List...
1.My house totally finished
2.Early Graduation! (Yeah right)
3.New Car
4.New Couches for living room
5.Christmas shopping done in November

I tag everyone who reads this, it is kind of fun to think about!

5 comments:

The Christensen Crew said...

Hey you got a new cell. Congrats! But I don't know why you couldn't have glued it one more time.

Tiffany Joy said...

Oh my heck we love the brady bunch too!! It was so fun to see you at Tiff's (not me-other tiff) shower tonight. You looked so pretty, and it was good to see Kaydence.

Michelle said...

I can not believe I stumbled onto your blog. This is AWSOME!!!
How have you been? Thanks for letting Carson come to the birthday party. I think they had a lot of fun.

toni said...

hey thanks for coming the other night that was so fun. We need to get together again, i miss you and Susie we had alot of fun together. Anyways Happ Thanksgiving! Call me sometime if you want.

Christensen Family said...

Okay so I am finally getting my email to you. Sorry it has taken so long. Email me and then I can invite you to mine. hollichristensen@gmail.com
We had fun at the Christmas party!