Friday, December 5, 2008

MVPs

Carson has been playing on an indoor soccer team this past couple of months. I have to say, it is so fun to watch! It is very intense and I have a hard time sitting down being quiet. I know if I had to be the one listening to me yell, I would want to tell myself to SHUT UP! It is just really hard to control! Anyway, this last game we took Ryker over with us. Carson and Ryker have played soccer together on the same team since I think about Kindergarten. They play so well together. They ended up winning 11-9 and Carson and Ryker scored ten of the eleven goals! Good job boys. Their team played so great together. It really is fun to watch when they really get in and work as a team. Great passes, great defending, and great teamwork!

5 comments:

~: Angie :~ said...

Send us his schdule so we can come watch!

Michelle said...

That is so great. I didnt know carson liked to play soccer. Are over in Logan on Saturdays or is it during the week?
Why is it that the sport of soccer makes you yell more? It does the same thing to me.

Our Newman 6 said...

I think that your yelling must come from your Dads side. Because any time our kids are playing and I am yelling I tell them I just want you to know I am their supporting you lol. GOOD JOB carson I think soccer is one of the hardest sports to play KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

NICOLE IS AWESOME with her pics they are so stinking cute. You have darling children.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking Ryker. Carson is such a great friend to Ryker we love him!!! I have been bad at getting to the games. I am glad Carson was able to play with Ryker again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.