Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Linsey's Safe Arrival

Yeah! She made it... Linsey has officially arrived in Ukraine and is now fast asleep in her cute new little room. We were anxious to hear from her. (My mother about went nuts!) She called my on Skype a little after noon today. We got to see and talk to her. How amazing... We can see her when she is half way around the world!
** Linsey, we are so glad you made it there safe. Your host family sounds amazing and we can't wait to meet them. We can't wait to talk to you tomorrow. Skype me as soon as you can! Love you!**

6 comments:

~: Angie :~ said...

How exciting! Keep us updated!

Kami Jo said...

what is she doing over there?!?! I saw the family pictures on nicoles blog - too beautiful all of you are!!!! and I did get your email and will ask Brad about the tires :)

Christensen Family said...

That sounds like such a neat experience for her. My sister and her husband are in Thailand for a semester doing study abroad. They use Skypes too. Good luck to her and hope all goes well.

The Holdaway's said...

Hey there! Just wanted to say hi and how are ya! Looks like all is well!! I took a lil break, who am i kidding i think i fell off the face of the earth! lol I am tryin to get back in the swing of things tho! Hope all is well, take care! 8)

The Holdaway's said...

Hey there! Just wanted to say hi and how are ya! Looks like all is well!! I took a lil break, who am i kidding i think i fell off the face of the earth! lol I am tryin to get back in the swing of things tho! Hope all is well, take care! 8)

The Holdaway's said...

Twilight IS SO AWSOME! And i can totally relate on the wanting to be a vampire!! HAHA! Pretty bad when you dream about being a vampire! lol I guess that means you are just to into the book! i dunno! lol yea I just finished the last book, and i think it was deff my fav too!