Monday, May 4, 2009

Please Help...

Ok so I guess I need to recruit some idea helpers. MY DAUGHTER IS NOT POTTY TRAINED! She turned three in March and she wants NOTHING to do with it. We went for a couple of months with some pretty good progress, but for the last little while--- NOTHING! Maci is an extremely stubborn little thing. Potty charts, treat jars, blowing a magic whistle (our pediatrician's idea) blah blah blah.... Nothing has worked. Does anyone have any great ideas? Carson and Kadynce just did it on their own. I really did not even have to try, but she is so hard! Ideas Please~!

3 comments:

~: Angie :~ said...

The girls just told me they still need treats to go potty :)

Olsen's said...

Oh how did I miss this post?! I hope that little miss is doing better. But just remember Maci is Maci, and I don't know if you will be telling her to do ANYTHING!! Gotta love her!

Michelle said...

Jenny can you give me skylars moms phone number.
Im not sure how to spell it.
michelle.hartfiel@gmail.com