Tuesday, January 22, 2008

National Treasure...

This weekend Trav and I went to the movie National Treasure. (By the way Thanks Again David and Angie!!) It was a really good show. Some parts were a little far fetched, but what do you expect. Anyway, Susie and Cody saw it too a few days before us and we both decided we need to plan a trip to Mt. Rushmore. (But Susie, I got to tell you, I really do not think there is really a city of gold under the mountain!!) We are going to try to go when school gets out!!

3 comments:

~: Angie :~ said...

I think there is a city of gold, it makes perfect sense! BTW, Kady's boot's are at our house!

Callisters said...

I want to go to the movies with Carson, but wait a second I don't know if we know of any adult movies out there. Don't worry we have made it to all the the new kids movies!

The Christensen Crew said...

Hey when we find that gold this summer I hope you thank me. Cody found out that we can go to Martins Cove also. It would be on our way. How fun Huh. Well Keep posting!