Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yes... I am posting!!

Well after a small break from the blogging world, I am ready to post again... Life has been BUSY! I am sure everyone will agree. I sometimes wonder when we can all just slow down! Unfortunately, I do not see that happening anytime soon. School is crazy. I am not loving Stats 2300... If anyone has some advice that would be great. It does not help when your instructor/professor starts the class off by saying, "If I teach the subject wrong, it is your responsibilty to correct me!" What is that supposed to mean!! The kids are doing great. Carson is the MVP this week in school so we made a fun poster for him to take. Kadynce and Maci are starting to be such good friends. I keep telling them how lucky they are to have each other. Sisters are the best! We are VERY close to being ready to sheetrock our add on... Hopefully be the middle of next week. Well Kadynce just told me she is mad at me... I better go find out why! (:

5 comments:

Kami Jo said...

Your girls are so cute! I think Kadynce looks like you and little Maci looks like Travis! We really need to get together so the girls can play, okay and us too! :) We miss ya!!!!!

Jessica said...

yay i am so glad you are back. i secretly snoop at your page all the time to check out your cute family!
sounds like you are all doing good. your kids are so cute.

Callisters said...

Your girls are so dange cute! I can't believe how they don't really look like each other though! I do believe red is their color! Hang in there with school. Think you are also doing it for all of us lazy moms!

Olsen's said...

Look at those cute girls!!! Oh how we love them!! They are going to have so much fun growing up with each other. How is your stats class going, she getting any better? Well, keep us "posted"!!!

The Holdaway's said...

Hey! I just started this blog thing and I was looking around for some ideas and saw yours! Wow, your girls are sooo cute! Well its nice to see you are doing good!